ATCP Enrolment Policy
Payment, Withdrawals and Refunds
- Full payment is due two weeks prior to the start of a programme or as arranged with the Administrator.
- ATCP accepts automatic payments spread over the training year as agreed with the Administrator.
- A non-refundable deposit of $350 is required to secure a place.
- If changes are made to the programme, trainees will be notified.
- If a programme is cancelled, trainees will be refunded in full.
- For all programmes offered by ATCP;
- full refund (less the non refundable deposit) will be given for withdrawals made two weeks prior to the programme start date,
- no refund will be given for withdrawals after this time.
- Fees may be transferred at the discretion of the Institute.
Trainees who are NOT enrolled in an ongoing a course can continue to have their training record maintained by the Institute. Listed trainees can attend opening and closing evenings and will be kept informed of the year’s activities. To be eligible a trainee will need to have a current Training Plan. The fee covers a training interview and administration.