Training in Action (CITP Dunedin) Enrolment Policy
- For ongoing training, the enrolment date is 15 December.
The CITP offers a discount of $200.00 off the full fee if the following conditions are both met:1. Pay a deposit of $250.00 by 15 December.2. The remainder of the enrolment fee is paid by 31st January.To pay by Instalments:1. Pay a deposit of $250.00 and provide a payment plan by 15 December.2. Complete all payments by 31 August.
- Full payment is required for all stand-alone training workshops prior to the start of the course.
- The CITP reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event. In case of cancellation, a full refund of fees paid will be given.
- Before booking a flight to attend a workshop please check with the organiser that the minimum number of members for the group has been reached.
- Acceptance of participants is at the discretion of the Training Institute.
- Deposits are refundable up to two weeks before the start of the training event (please note that in the event of withdrawal a $50.00 administration fee will be charged).
- Receipts are supplied on request.
- All fees include GST.
Please note that payment options can be flexible. Contact email the CITP Dunedin Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.