This training involves attending a year-long programme of training and experiential workshops, reading, writing, peer practice group, social activities and supervision. The Intermediate / Advanced Course is open to those who wish to develop their professional abilities without necessarily becoming certificated practitioners.
- Intermediate Training: strengthens trainees’ directing, auxiliary and group work. At this point, trainees write a short paper in an area of interest applicable to their work.
- Advanced Training: trainees are required to choose a primary trainer, to belong to AANZPA, to run groups in the community and have supervision for their work.
Dates of Full Year Programme
Opening Night: 26 February. 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- 2 & 3 March Group Work 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days (12 hours) – Sara. Open workshop
- 28 to 31 March – Residential open to senior trainees and practitioners (25 hours) – Sara
- 12 April. 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (2.5 hours)
- 25 & 26 May. 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days (12 hours)
- 6 July. 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (6 hours)
- 10 & 11 August. 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days (12 hours)
- Marae Based Intensive Psychodrama Workshop (Karitane) 19 – 22 September (25 hrs) – Sara, Hamish, Simon, Paul
- 9 & 10 November 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM both days (12 hours)
Closing Night: 26 November. 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Enrol in Intermediate Advanced 2018
Christchurch Institute for Training in Psychodrama
- Full fee $2,700.00
- The CITP offers a discount of $200.00 off the full fee if the following conditions are both met:1. Pay a deposit of $250.00 by 15 December.
2. The remainder of the enrolment fee is paid by 31st January.
- To pay by Instalments:1. Pay a deposit of $250.00 and provide a payment plan by 15 December.
2. Complete all payments by 31 August.
- A penalty will be incurred if your fee is not paid in full by 31 August. If you have not paid your fee in full the Institute reserves the right to not accept your enrolment for the following year.
Total training hours: 109.5 hours
Sara Crane is the CITP's Director of Training. She is a Psychodramatist, a Trainer Educator Practitioner (TEP, AANZPA) and is a Registered Psychotherapist with a special interest in children and families and has a long-standing involvement with Playback Theatre. (More...)