- Full payment prior to the start of the course is required for all stand-alone training workshops
- Fee reductions for stand-alone training workshops are offered to trainees enroled in ongoing training courses
- The CITP reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event
- In case of cancellation by CITP, a full refund of fees paid will be given
- Before booking a flight to attend a workshop please check with the organiser that the minimum number of group members has been reached
- Acceptance of participants is at the discretion of CITP
- Deposits are refundable up to two weeks before the start of the training event
- In the event of withdrawal, a $50.00 administration fee will be charged
- Receipts are supplied on request
- All fees include GST
For the ongoing training CITP offers a discount of $200.00 off the full fee if the following conditions are both met:
- Pay a deposit of $250.00 by 1st December.
- The remainder of the enrolment fee is paid by 31st January.
Paying by Instalments
- Pay a deposit of $250.00 and provide a payment plan by 1st December.
- Complete all payments by 31st August.
Payment options can be flexible. Contact email the CITP Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Trainees who are NOT enrolled in the ongoing training programme can continue to have their training record maintained by the Institute. The listing fee covers a training interview and administration. Go to the enrolment page to list as a trainee. The benefits of being a listed trainee are:
- You can continue to practice under the AANZPA code of Ethics and the CITP's Complaints Procedure.
- Your training records will be maintained by the CITP.
- You will be invited to the opening and closing events of the training programme.
- You will be kept informed of the year's activities.
To become a listed trainee you will:
- have previous training in psychodrama
- write a training plan for the year that includes supervision arrangements for psychodramatic work
- attend a training event
- pay a $50.00 administration fee
When your listing is confirmed, the Training Agreement is in place.