The purpose of the Foundations and Developing Practice group is to provide new trainees with an introduction and overview of the entire content of the method – psychodrama,
In addition to the year-long programme, there is an annual 3-day stand-alone workshop offered by visiting trainer Chris Hosking (TEP) which all enrolled trainees are welcome and encouraged to attend. An announcement of the specific focus of this workshop will be made in due course.
Dates of Full Year Programme
- Thursday – Sunday 28-31 March 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturday 27 April 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 17-19 May 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday 15 & 16 June 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturday 13 July 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 16-18 August 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturday 14 September 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturday 12 October 9:30am – 4:30pm
- 1 hour training interview scheduled on 19 or 20 October
- Sunday 17 November 9:30am – 4:30pm
Enrol in Foundations & Developing Practice Group 2019
Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama
Workshop Code: ATCP-Foundations-2019
All training will be held in the Old St Michael’s Church on site at Corban Estate Arts Centre in Henderson.
- Year-long programme Fee: $3250.00
- Deposit of $350.00 is required to secure a place.
Total Training Hours: 103 hours
Hamish Brown (TEPit)
Martin Putt (TEPit)
Hamish is a Psychodramatist, Trainer Educator Practitioner in training (TEPit) and delivers training in Auckland in Aotearoa New Zealand through the Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama (ATCP). (more...)
Martin is a Psychodramatist & Trainer Educator Practitioner-in-training (TEPit) and a staff member of the Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama (ATCP). Martin has been a member of AANZPA for 17 years and has served on the AANZPA Executive for 6 years, currently as Secretary. (more...)