A Couple Therapy Training Day
with Walter Logeman
Being in love is powerful. This power calls both partners into a deep process of healing and growth. This workshop will focus on producing the interaction between the partners. The aim is to help the couple see the opportunity to learn what their difficulties are there to teach them.
You will learn:
- To connect with both partners, every step of the way.
- To assist the partners to be with each other fully.
- To name the relationship dance (role dynamics)
- Become confident when working with the power of intimacy.
- Enjoy the challenges of couple work.
Psychodramatic methods will be used to bring to life our explorations and learning. The workshop will benefit people beginning their practice as well as experienced therapists. This workshop is also for people who work individually with people in a relationship.
For those who want to take their learning further, this day is a lead-in to the Psychodramatic Couple Therapy Training Course. https://psychodrama.org.nz/couple-therapy-training/
Enquiries to Walter Logeman firstname.lastname@example.org 021 271 0610
Enrol in Working with Couples
CITP-2021F & CITP-2021G
A deposit of $50 is required to accompany enrolments, this is fully refundable if your application is not accepted.
- CITP-2021F: Saturday, 20 March 2021
- CITP-2021G: Saturday 14 August 2021
- 9:30am – 4:30pm
Walter Logeman is a Psychodramatist, a Trainer Educator Practitioner (TEP, AANZPA) and Psychotherapist who works in private practice and specialises in relationship therapy and supervision. (more...)