This training involves attending a year-long programme of training and experiential workshops, reading, writing, peer practice group, social activities and supervision. The Intermediate / Advanced Course is open to those who wish to develop their professional abilities without necessarily becoming certificated practitioners.
- Intermediate Training: strengthens trainees’ directing, auxiliary and group work. At this point, trainees write a short paper in an area of interest applicable to their work.
- Advanced Training: trainees are required to choose a primary trainer, to belong to AANZPA, to run groups in the community and have supervision for their work.
Dates of Full Year Programme
- 13 February Opening evening (1.5 hours)
- 8 – 11 March Residential, Sara (25 hours)
- 27 – 28 April Sara (9 hours)
- 22 – 24 June Walter Psychodrama and Writing (15 hours)
- 3 – 4 August Walter (9 hours)
- 27 – 30 September Marae based Intensive at Karitane (25 hours)
- 26 – 28 October Spontaneity Training Sara (15 hours)
- 23 – 24 November (9 hours)
- 27 November Closing evening (1.5 hours)
Enrol in Intermediate Advanced Psychodrama Training
Christchurch Institute for Training in Psychodrama
- Friday and Saturday Workshops: Friday: 6.30pm to 9:00pm, Saturday: 9:30am to 4:00pm
- All weekend workshops: Friday: 6:30pm to 9:00pm, Saturday: 9:30am to 5:00pm, Sunday: 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Full fee $2,700.00
- The CITP offers a discount of $200.00 off the full fee if the following conditions are both met:1. Pay a deposit of $250.00 by 15 December.
2. The remainder of the enrolment fee is paid by 31st January.
- To pay by Instalments:1. Pay a deposit of $250.00 and provide a payment plan by 15 December.
2. Complete all payments by 31 August.
- A penalty will be incurred if your fee is not paid in full by 31 August. If you have not paid your fee in full the Institute reserves the right to not accept your enrolment for the following year.
Total training hours: 109 hours
Sara Crane is the CITP's Director of Training. She is a Psychodramatist, a Trainer Educator Practitioner (TEP, AANZPA) and is a Registered Psychotherapist with a special interest in children and families and has a long-standing involvement with Playback Theatre. (More...)
Walter Logeman is a Psychodramatist, a Trainer Educator Practitioner (TEP, AANZPA) and Psychotherapist who works in private practice and specialises in relationship therapy and supervision. (more...)