(Last updated: 30 Nov 2023)
- Acceptance of participants for any training course is at the discretion of PANZ.
- Participants enrolling for any training course may be required to have a training interview to assess the relevance of the training course to them and determine training goals. Contact your PANZ Campus to make an appointment for a training interview.
- Enrolments close four weeks prior to the commencement of the event/programme. Enrolments received after this date will be accepted at the discretion of the campus.
- Once your enrolment is confirmed the Training Agreement is understood to be in place.
- PANZ reserves the right to cancel or postpone any training course.
- Before booking a flight to attend a training course check with the PANZ Campus that the course has been confirmed.
- Course fees are in NZD and include GST.
- A deposit or full payment is required to secure a place on a training course.
- Any course fees received by the PANZ Campus are to be paid in full.
- All bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the participant.
- Arrangements for payment of ongoing training courses are to be made in agreement with the PANZ Administrator.
- Payment must be completed by the following dates:
- Ongoing training: 31st October.
- Standalone workshops: one month before the start date.
- All refunds will be at the discretion of PANZ.
- If you withdraw from a training course more than four weeks before the course begins, a refund will be made available, minus a $50 administration fee.
- If you withdraw from a training course less than four weeks before a course begins a refund may be paid at the discretion of PANZ.
- Fees may be transferred to another training course at the discretion of PANZ.
- PANZ reserves the right to postpone or cancel any training programme or course. If training is cancelled a full refund will be made.