Become competent and confident working with couples
You will learn a robust approach to couple therapy using psychodramatic methods. Learn to help couples connect and work towards their best hopes for their relationship and family. The workshops are experiential. In the training we use psychodramatic methods and principles we also use with the couples. This is a certificated course.
12 days of workshops over two years
This two-year training course is for health professionals to extend their ability to work effectively with couples. The course design is flexible and so you can develop at your pace. Participants will attend a minimum of 12 days (90 hours) of workshops over two years. Training includes workshops, reading, writing, peer practice and supervision. The hours count towards a psychodrama qualification and registration as a psychotherapist.
Two four-day workshops are offered in 2019, and another two four-day workshops in 2020. People who enrolled in 2019 have priority to attend workshops in 2020 and additional workshops during 2019 (if they are offered).
Upon enrolment, we will contact you to discuss your application. A deposit of $150 is required to accompany enrolments, this is fully refundable if your application is not accepted.
Dates & Times 2019 — 2020
- Wednesday 11 – Saturday 14 September 2019 (Four days)
- Wednesday 27 – Saturday 30 May 2020 (Four days)
- Wednesday 9 – Saturday 12 September 2020 (Four days)
Days are from 9:30am to 5:00pm.
Enrol in Couple Therapy Training
Phillipstown Hub. 39 Nursery Road Christchurch
One Four-Day Workshop
$940.00 inc GST.
The CITP offers a discount for early enrolment of $125.00 off the fee for one Four-Day Workshop if
- a deposit of $150.00 is paid six weeks before the course. (For the next workshop the due date is Wednesday 31 July) and
- the remainder of the enrolment fee is paid one week before the course.
Two or Three Four-Day Workshops
The CITP offers a discount for early enrolment of $200.00 for two workshops and $300.00 for three workshops. The discount applies if:
- deposit of $150.00 is paid six weeks before the workshop. (For the next workshop the due date is Wednesday 31 July) 2019 and
- the remainder of the fee is paid one week before the workshop starts.
Minimum training hours
Walter Logeman is a Psychodramatist, a Trainer Educator Practitioner (TEP, AANZPA) and Psychotherapist who works in private practice and specialises in relationship therapy and supervision. (more...)