During this year-long programme, trainees can expect to undertake reading and writing assignments with the intention of completing initial papers or their thesis. The training group, led primarily by Vivienne Thomson and Martin Putt, will focus on the integration of the method and developing the identity of the practitioner. This will require trainees to identify specific areas noted in the Training and Standards Manual they wish to hone and to display their practice, bringing forward their applications of the method for learning and discovery through experimentation. In addition to attending the training programme, trainees are expected to have regular supervision with a trainer and to address their own personal development or therapy.
Please enrol using the online enrolment form and arrange individual payment schedules with the ATCP Treasurer, David Grant, by contacting David at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Dates 2023
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 24-26 February 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday 25 March 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 31 March -2 April 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday 27 May 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 23-25 June 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday 8 July 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11-13 August 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 October 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- 1-hour training interview (to be confirmed)
Enrol in Intermediate & Advanced Training Group
Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama
Workshop Code: ATCP-Combined-2023
All training will be held in the Old St Michael’s Church on site at Corban Estate Arts Centre in Henderson.
- Year-long programme Fee: $3250 (incl. GST)
- Deposit of $350.00 is required to secure a place.
Total Training Hours: 103 hours
Vivienne is a Sociodramatist, Trainer Educator Practitioner and the Director of Training for the PANZ Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland Campus. A member of AANZPA for 31 years, she has served on the AANZPA Executive and as Secretary of the Board of Examiners. She is currently the Chair of the Ethics Committee. (more...)
Martin is a Psychodramatist & Trainer Educator Practitioner-in-training (TEPit) and a staff member of the PANZ Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland. Martin has been a member of AANZPA for many years and has served on the AANZPA Executive, most recently as Immediate Past President (more...)