During this year-long programme, trainees can expect to undertake reading and writing assignments with the intention of completing initial papers or their thesis. The training group, led primarily by Marilyn Sutcliffe and Vivienne Thomson, will focus on the integration of the method and developing the identity of the practitioner. This will require trainees to identify specific areas noted in the Training and Standards Manual they wish to hone and to display their practice, bringing forward their applications of the method for learning and discovery through experimentation. In addition to attending the training programme, trainees are expected to have regular supervision with a trainer and to address their own personal development or therapy.
Please enrol using the online enrolment form and arrange individual payment schedules with the ATCP Treasurer, David Grant, by contacting David at email@example.com
Training Dates 2020
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7-9 February 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday 7 March 9:30am-4:30pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 3-5 April 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday 9 May 9:30am-4:30pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 12-14 June 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday 11 July 9:30am-4:30pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 14-16 August 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday 12 September 9:30am-4:30pm
- 1hour training interview 16-19 October
- Saturday 21 November 9:30am-4:30pm
Enrol in Intermediate & Advanced Training Group
Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama
Workshop Code: ATCP-Combined-2020
All training will be held in the Old St Michael’s Church on site at Corban Estate Arts Centre in Henderson.
- Year-long programme Fee: $3250
- Deposit of $350.00 is required to secure a place.
Total Training Hours: 103 hours
Vivienne is a Sociodramatist, Trainer Educator Practitioner and the Director of Training for the Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama (ATCP). A member of AANZPA for 31 years, she has served on the AANZPA Executive and as Secretary of the Board of Examiners. She is also the current President of the Federation of Training Institutes of New Zealand (FTINZ). (more...)
Marilyn is a Psychodramatist & Trainer Educator Practitioner (TEP) on staff at the Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama (ATCP). Imagination, a warm-hearted lightness of being, and clarity of purpose are the hallmarks of Marilyn’s approach to psychodramatic groupwork. (more...)