- Acceptance of participants for any training course is at the discretion of the Institute.
- Participants enrolling for any training course may be required to have a training interview to assess the relevance of the training course to them and determine training goals. Contact the Institute to make an appointment for a training interview.
- Once your enrolment is confirmed the Training Agreement is understood to be in place.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or postpone any training course.
- Before booking a flight to attend a training course check with the Institute that the course has been confirmed.
- A deposit or full payment is required to secure a place in a training course.
- Arrangements for payment of year-long training courses are to be made in agreement with the Institute.
- Course fees are in NZD$ and include GST where applicable.
- Any course fees received by the Institute are to be paid in full and all bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the participant.
- If you withdraw from a training course more than four weeks before the course begins, a refund will be made available, minus a $50 administration fee. Refunds will be at the discretion of the Training Institute.
- If you withdraw from a training course less than four weeks before a course begins, refunds will be at the discretion of the Training Institute.
- Fees may be transferred to another training course at the discretion of the Institute.
- The Training Institute reserves the right to postpone or cancel any training programme or course. If training is cancelled a full refund will be made.
We want to make sure we are attending to the health and safety of both trainees and trainers in the best possible way, therefore, we will be complying with the government COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights). Based on these guidelines:
- at Red light we won’t run training
- at Orange light we will run training
- at Green light we will run training
Any extra conditions imposed by the venue will be adhered to.
We will be reviewing this policy to take account of updates in the Government requirements. Last updated 11 April 2022.
1. The Centre for Experiential Learning and Development Nelson (ExLD) is unable to be responsible for travel/accommodation costs should it be forced to cancel or postpone any workshop.