- Acceptance of participants for any training course is at the discretion of the Institute.
- Participants enrolling for any training course may be required to have a training interview to assess the relevance of the training course to them and determine training goals. Contact the Institute to make an appointment for a training interview.
- Once your enrolment is confirmed the Training Agreement is understood to be in place.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or postpone any training course.
- Before booking a flight to attend a training course check with the Institute that the course has been confirmed.
- A deposit or full payment is required to secure a place in a training course.
- Arrangements for payment of year-long training courses are to be made in agreement with the Institute.
- Course fees are in NZD$ and include GST where applicable.
- Any course fees received by the Institute are to be paid in full and all bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the participant.
- If you withdraw from a training course more than four weeks before the course begins, a refund will be available less a $50 administration fee.
- Refunds are at the discretion of the Training Institute if you withdraw from a training course less than four weeks before a course begins.
- Fees may be transferred to another training course at the discretion of the Institute.
1. The Centre for Experiential Learning and Development Nelson (ExLD) is unable to be responsible for travel/accommodation costs should it be forced to cancel or postpone any workshop.