Nelson Personal and Professional Development monthly drop-in
- Third Wednesday each month 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm (note new start time for 2019)
- Please join us for any of these dates that suit you – 20 February, 20 March, 17 April, 15 May, 19 June, 17 July, 21 August, 18 September, 16 October and 20 November
- No fee (but a gold coin donation towards power would be appreciated)
- No enrolment or rsvp needed
- Venue – 223 Collingwood Street, Nelson (note this is a private home, situated on the corner of Collingwood and Brougham Streets, Nelson)
Develop the presence and capacity to respond with ease and vitality to everything that emerges in your life, moment by moment
About our monthly drop-in sessions:
We hope to encourage people who have never experienced psychodrama before and want to dip their toes in, or those who want to come back to a psychodrama group after some absence. Trainees are encouraged to come along.
During these evenings you will get a taste of the method of psychodrama – for some of you it may be for the first time. It will be a gentle introduction to the philosophy and methods developed by Dr J L Moreno and furthered by practitioners in Psychodrama Associations worldwide.
The vision of psychodrama is to assist all human beings to express themselves responsibly and creatively in the ordinary situations in which they live and work. This work, properly undertaken, will enable all people to bring into consciousness a greater sense of who they are and the unique purpose that each one has on this earth. These methods enable us to free ourselves from limitations, restrictions and obstacles, enhance our capacity to relate to others, and build self-acceptance and greater self-awareness.
We would love to see you!
Claire Guy and Cher Williscroft