Training in Action (CITP Dunedin) Enrolment
- Full payment prior to the start of the course is required for all stand-alone training workshops
- Fee reductions for stand-alone training workshops are offered to trainees enroled in ongoing training courses
- The CITP reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event
- In case of cancellation by CITP, a full refund of fees paid will be given
- Before booking a flight to attend a workshop please check with the organiser that the minimum number of group members has been reached
- Acceptance of participants is at the discretion of CITP
- Deposits are refundable up to two weeks before the start of the training event
- In the event of withdrawal, a $50.00 administration fee will be charged
- Receipts are supplied on request
- All fees include GST
For the ongoing training a discount of $200.00 off the full fee if the following conditions are both met:
- Pay a deposit of $250.00 by 1st December.
- The remainder of the enrolment fee is paid by 31st January.
Paying by Instalments
- Pay a deposit of $250.00 and provide a payment plan by 1st December.
- Complete all payments by 31st August.
Payment options can be flexible. Contact the Administrator for further information.