- Acceptance of participants for any training course is at the discretion of the Institute.
- Participants enrolling for any training course may be required to have a training interview to assess the relevance of the training course to them and determine training goals. Contact the Institute to make an appointment for a training interview.
- Once your enrolment is confirmed the Training Agreement is understood to be in place.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or postpone any training course.
- Before booking a flight to attend a training course check with the Institute that the course has been confirmed.
- A deposit or full payment is required to secure a place in a training course.
- Arrangements for payment of year-long training courses are to be made in agreement with the Institute.
- Course fees are in NZD$ and include GST where applicable.
- Any course fees received by the Institute are to be paid in full and all bank transfer fees are the responsibility of the participant.
- If you withdraw from a training course more than four weeks before the course begins, a refund will be available less a $50 administration fee.
- Refunds are at the discretion of the Training Institute if you withdraw from a training course less than four weeks before a course begins.
- Fees may be transferred to another training course at the discretion of the Institute.