The purpose of the Foundations year is to provide an introduction and overview of the entire content of the method – psychodrama, sociodrama, sociometry, role training and group work. The training is experiential meaning that participants learn at their current level of development through: practising directing, taking up auxiliary roles, becoming protagonists and through being group members. The process is designed to bring about an integration of theory and practice in each trainee. The training group is led primarily by Hamish Brown and Martin Putt.
In addition to the programme there is a stand alone workshop booked for Saturday 5‐7 October 9:30am‐4:30pm. An announcement of the trainer and specific focus of this workshop will be made about this shortly.
Please enrol using the online enrolment form and arrange individual payment schedules with David Grant at email@example.com
Dates of Full Year Programme
- Saturday & Sunday 17 & 18 February 9:30am-4:30pm
- Thursday – Sunday 22-25 March 9:30am-4:30pm (Community of St Lukes, Remuera)
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 20-22 April 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday 19 May 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday 16 & 17 June 9:30am-4:30pm (Likely to be Marilyn & Martin leading)
- Saturday 7 July 9:30am-4:30pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10-12 August 9:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday 8 September 9:30am-4:30pm
- 12 -14 October 9:30am-4:30pm individual 40 minute interviews to be arranged)
- Saturday 17 November 9:30am-4:30pm
Enrol in Foundations of Psychodrama
Auckland Training Centre for Psychodrama
Workshop Code: Foundations-2018
All training will be held in the Old St Michael’s Church on site at Corbans Estate Art Centre in Henderson, except for the 4-day workshop Thursday – Sunday 22-25 March 2018 which will be held which at the Community of St Lukes training rooms in Remuera.
- Year-long programme Fee: $3250
- Deposit of $350.00 is required to secure a place.
Hamish Brown and Martin Putt