ExLD, Nelson 2018 Experiential Personal Development Psychodrama Group
An experience of psychodrama drop-in sessions – monthly on a Wednesday evening 7 – 9 pm
Develop the presence and capacity to respond with ease and vitality to everything that emerges in your life, moment by moment
- Wednesday, 19th September Theme (lead by Claire Guy):
“Spring is a time to find out where you are, who you are and move towards where you are going.” Penelope Trunk
Spring is in the air. The sap rises. Flowers and blossom abound. Leaves burst out. Be aware of the possibility of a spring in your step and lightness of being. Now is the time for casting out the old and delighting in the new. In our September session, you will focus on what you are shedding/letting go of and what new aspect of life you are moving towards.
- 2018 dates – February 21st, March 21st, April 18th, May 23rd, June 20th, July 25th, August 15th, September 19th, October 17th and November 14th
(You are welcome to attend only those sessions which interest you. A rsvp via email or text would be greatly appreciated.)
- Venue: 223 Collingwood Street, Nelson (private residence)
- Pay at the door $20 (or $10 for students) or via internet banking.
- About the workshop: During these evenings you will get a taste of the method of psychodrama. It will be a gentle introduction to the philosophy and methods developed by Dr J L Moreno and furthered by practitioners in psychodrama associations worldwide. This is a personal development experiential evening.
- Please text or phone us if you can attend:
Claire Guy: firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 021 119 2533
or Cher Williscroft: email@example.com or ph 03 545 2567
We would love to see you!