2017 Experiential Personal Development Psychodrama Group
(Experiential drop-in group)
Develop the presence and capacity to respond with ease and vitality to everything that emerges in your life, moment by moment
- Monthly on a Wednesday evening from 7 – 9 pm
- 15 February, 22 March, 26 April, 24 May, 21 June, 26 July, 16 August, 27 September, 25 October and 22 November
- Venue: 223 Collingwood Street, Nelson (or 42 Brougham Street if using Google maps)
- Pay at the door $20 (or $10 for students) or via internet banking.
- You are welcome to attend only those sessions which interest you. An rsvp via email or text would be greatly appreciated.
- About the workshop: During these evenings you will get a taste of the method of psychodrama. It will be a gentle introduction to the philosophy and methods developed by Dr J L Moreno and furthered by practitioners in psychodrama associations worldwide. This is a personal development experiential evening.
- Contact: For information contact Claire: firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 021 119 2533 Cher: email@example.com or ph 03 545 2567
(Claire Guy’s Experiential Workshop – 5 Thursday sessions)
Migration, Family Systems and the Complexity of Belonging:
Experiential – group work, story-telling and dramatic enactment
In this workshop, we will explore the questions:
“Who named me?”
“Where do my ancestors lie?
How did I come to be here?
“Where do I belong now?”
Who do I belong with?
Who do I long for?”
Dates: 5 Thursdays – October 26th, November 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
Time: 4.00 – 6.00 pm
Numbers: Max 10 people
Enrol: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text Claire on 021 119 2533
and pay into account number 020704034499500 (reference: migrationwshp)
Leader – Claire Guy, MA TEP(AANZPA) MNZAC
Claire has over 30 years as a registered psychotherapist, counsellor, supervisor and trainer. She is a certificated psychodramatist.
Claire emigrated to NZ aged 23. She planned to stay for two years and she is still here. Her family stretches across three continents.