ExLD, Nelson 2018 Experiential Personal Development Psychodrama Group
An experience of psychodrama drop-in sessions – monthly on a Wednesday evening 7 – 9 pm
Develop the presence and capacity to respond with ease and vitality to everything that emerges in your life, moment by moment
- 2018 dates – February 21st, March 21st, April 18th, May 23rd, June 20th, July 25th, August 15th, September 19th, October 17th and November 14th
(You are welcome to attend only those sessions which interest you. A rsvp via email or text would be greatly appreciated.)
- Venue: 223 Collingwood Street, Nelson (or 42 Brougham Street if using Google maps)
- Pay at the door $20 (or $10 for students) or via internet banking.
- About the workshop: During these evenings you will get a taste of the method of psychodrama. It will be a gentle introduction to the philosophy and methods developed by Dr J L Moreno and furthered by practitioners in psychodrama associations worldwide. This is a personal development experiential evening.
- To enrol or enquire, please contact:
Claire Guy: firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 021 119 2533
or Cher Williscroft: email@example.com or ph 03 545 2567