2021 Multi-Level Year-Long Psychodrama Training Programme Nelson
2021 Nelson: Year-long psychodrama training programme comprising 3 x non-residential training weekends, each with a different focus. Total 48 training hours. Open to all trainee levels. Two trainers (Claire Guy and Cher Williscroft) will lead all weekend workshops.
Visiting trainer Chris Hosking 2021 weekend training workshop
Nelson: 16 – 18 April 2021. A non-residential weekend training workshop run by Chris Hosking, visiting trainer. “Highlighting the drama in psychodrama”
2021 Kimi Ora Residential Workshop for Trainees and Practitioners
Nelson: new dates 4 – 7 November 2021. A four-day residential psychodrama sociodrama and group work training workshop at beautiful Kimi Ora Eco Resort. Practitioners and Trainees of all levels are invited to enrol.
2021 Creating the Life You Want weekend workshop
Nelson: New dates/times for this 2-day workshop – Thursday October 21st and Thursday November 18th. A personal and professional development workshop run by Claire Guy. No previous experience of psychodrama is required. Create the life you want . . . believe in yourself, make good choices and take the right actions.
2021 One-to-One Supervised Director Training ExLD
Programme for Advanced Trainees : Advanced trainees will set up and lead a practise personal development group. The group can be made up of current trainees, those who are interested in psychodrama from the community or from a network of friends. (A minimum of 8...
Application for Training
Trainees need to have, be working towards, or planning to attain a professional qualification in their chosen field. Application is done in three stages:
- Apply using the online form here: Enrol.
- A Training Interview for new trainees: the purpose of the interview is to determine professional goals and to assess the relevance of prior learning, to outline the training process and to begin to develop a training plan. This interview is free of charge. Contact a Staff member or the Nelson administrator to make an appointment.
- You will be notified of acceptance at the interview or by email. Your place will be confirmed by the payment of fees.
Once the enrolment is confirmed this Training Agreement is in place.
Contact Centre for Experiential Learning and Development, Nelson
- Cher Williscroft Phone: +64 3 545 2567 E-mail: email@example.com
- Claire Guy Phone: +64 21 119 2533 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correne Brewerton E-mail: email@example.com